Tuesday, September 13, 2011

With you...

While leafing through my past I came across
The first time we met after accepting your proposal
Those memories, they remind me how I felt
As if my only dream displaced the hopeful nightmare.

I thought that now we came together, finally
Would no force could take us far apart
And as your soul twined with mine
I know you are the one I am made for.

The seasons changed along with the colors of our hearts
And the world was in joy beneath the joyful sky
I remember our first walk hand in hand
And the pitch on which my heart beat was high.

Even while being at different corners
I remember I felt your presence beside me
Believe me, you were present in all my moments
The time didn’t move until I talked of thee.

I promised myself and to you that I wont leave you ever
Even though you broke yours to pieces
And I didn’t break mine, and would so never
Even if that is the only option you give me.

5 comments:

  1. I feel the pain....Leigh Savage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should take it as a compliment! Sorry for spreading pain out there in the world!!

      Delete
  2. Straight from the heart i beleive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Straight from the heart i beleive

    ReplyDelete