Tuesday, August 15, 2023

When The Loving Stops

Can you just not tell me, 
When your love for me stops? 
Can you not give me a warning
That it is fading to black
That the process has started
Of reaching the end? 

I wonder what is worse? 
Cheating on someone, 
Or just stop loving someone, 
With no gradual reason? 
Either ways, you are left blaming yourself. 

Why do I get attached so easily. 
No, usually I don't. 
But once I open my heart out, 
There is no turning back for me. 
I am ready to risk the dive
To fall and be injured. 
But why, why can't you
Have the courage to take it further? 

Were you afraid, 
Or were you lying to me all that time? 

2 comments:

  1. Deep and touchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to this now... Every word every emotion is to the point as if it is written by me for her! REALLY??

    ReplyDelete