Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fake

The most beautiful part of my life...when I fell in love with you. I wonder what could be more better than this...?

But I got my answer when I discovered that you also love me. <3
And maybe this is what we call as heaven. Every moment is now a bliss, a dream that had come true. I still couldn't believe myself and so often I pinch me hard,...maybe I'm dreaming. But then I stopped caring. Let it be a dream, and let me live it.

Those first messages that I receive wishing me 'gud mrning' were enough to commence my day with a good omen and blessings. Those hand in hand walks, below the clouds-shielded sky, those hour-long talks...mostly exchanging silence, those speaking the heart out...knowing that someone is there to understand us more better than we could our self, those teasing, and getting upset, and those apologies...those fights...that gave a new meaning to the word 'fight'...those kisses, those hugs, those sighs,... those... those... those... [list will never end]

The life is too easy...as long as I have you in it; to tell me that life doesn't end when the night falls, to heal me when the sufferings crawl, to be there when the destiny seems away multiple of miles, to remind me how to smile, to tell me that love is not missing when hate is not, to tell me that someone do loves me when everyone does not, to lift me up when I fell, to dry my eyes when they shed, to be there when my courage needed strength, to let me know that love never ends, and to make me realize that love not only exist in imaginations,...to make me myself again, again and again when I'm about to lose me...and to make me all a new different person whom I should be,...all at the same time!

I wanted to love you, to give you all the love of the world,...I have enough of that in my heart.

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."

It is now, that for the first time in my life, I could feel the existence of my soul! I can talk to my own heart...through yours. I can live my own life...with you. I am 'me',...for I am 'you'. 

I want to live, because after years of searching I now realize why am I alive, and that too from a simple gesture of love. I want to live because I love my 'life' ...which is 'you'. I think this is why I am born...to love...to feel love...to give love...

I know nothing but just that I Love You. Why? I don't know. I just know I can't live without you. How? I don't know. I just know you are always there with me. Where? I don't know.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...And I know that I still miss all those memories, to feel that Love again, to believe in Love again, to believe again in what all I used to believe!
    Reality is a state of illusion. Therefore, reality couldn't possibly exist. So why did I think you were for real? I thought you were real but now I know the one I love never exited. But I still Love You... working hard how to stop you from clouding my heart that it will open up to welcome some other soul of the world. Being in love with you made me to fall in love with even the idea of 'Love' itself. But tell me...how to forget you. You taught me how to love; you taught me how to live; you taught me how to laugh; you taught me how to cry, but when you left, you forgot to teach me how to forget you.
If this was my destiny, if this was my life, as I believed it to be, then why ain't it stopped when you slipped aside? How can the world just keep on, when you are not in it anymore? Don't they know that this is the end?
    Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience.
    But I did learn one thing after losing everything, that-

    "Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares." 




REFERENCES:

"Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares." ~William Shakespeare

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite." ~Romeo and Juliet, William Shakespeare

2 comments:

  1. Kuch ni hota kabi kabi insaan ko bahot gehra sadma pahunchta hai....I think u need rest badly.. :p

    ReplyDelete