Thursday, April 16, 2020

Storm of the Mighty Red Desert

Hail! O Storm
Of the mighty Red Desert!
Glorious you! How benign
In your splendrous ousia
Your vastness stretches to reach an afterworld alliance
Making a good old Captain Praxis
Disinherit his eudaimonia.
You who have bequeathed the humanity
With unperturbed ataraxia.
The backhanded cloud stand no chance
To climb that mountain
Where inhabits the pious elements of your sand
In its agathon rocks.
You, who cause a determined outcome
In writing off an apocalyptic fate.
Oh Unlimited! What it takes
To attempt a conciliation
With my mind if it ever cease to belaud
My astronomic Lord?!
May I be deprived of my matronymic prestige
If I ever breach the misology by expound,
And if I ever still commit such a sin
Grant my apology with only the runaround.

No comments:

Post a Comment