Friday, April 17, 2020

Fluttering Hope

Wait, dear blue butterfly! Take no flight.
Sit upon my palm
And hear my prayer
Carry the burden of my hope
Upon your fluttering wing
I got some words to say
Take them away with the wind.
Sprint to the nearest flower
Bring me its nectar and make a bond of vow
Promise me you shall take away with you
This smile I am carrying on my lips
Deliver it across all the boundaries of politics
And let all the men and women carry it to their death.
May not a child move his crayon without a smile
And no beggar shall stay devoid of it either
And may the doctors come with one each
Out of the operation theater.

May the farmers smile on seeing
The rain and sun on time
And let a smile play on every lover's face
Despite the separation of any kind.
May everyone appreciate each one
On the delight of their progress and prosperity
Let their be no jealousy,
Make smile play on every lip.

May a smile reach out to
Anybody whose day has gone bad
And dispatch one smile to anyone who is
Disheartened by the God's plan.
Sprinkle some smiles in the dreams
Of every person who's fast asleep
As like a flurry onto
A man sweating in hot summer steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment